Many bugs were fixed in version 1.1.1:-
- Added back missing age-grid smoothing of raster reconstruction.
- Fixed a number of issues with session save/restore of pre-1.1 sessions.
Fixed a number of focused feature highlights issues including:
- Losing highlight when reconstruction time changes.
- Other geometries associated with focused feature not getting highlighted.
Fixed a number of problems building/editing topologies:
- Topological sections not getting inserted.
- Incorrect auto-segment reversal.
- Inability to add same topological section more than once to topological boundary.
- Inability to add point geometries to boundary of topological network.
Fixed a few update issues including:
- Globe not updating after changing the anchor Plate ID.
- Resolved topological boundaries not updated after editing a boundary feature's geometry.
Filled polygons related fixes include:
- 'Fill polygons' option toggling wrong layer.
- Filled polygons rendered as square tiles for high zoom levels.
- Small improvement in rendering speed.
A few export related issues including:
- Not exporting full motion path.
- Option to export resolved topologies to OGRGMT format removed (not supported).
- OGRGMT format now supports option to export to a single file.
- Resolved topologies not exporting when only "Export each Plate Polygon to a separate file" checkbox is ticked.
- Missing export of topological network boundaries.
- Inappropriate default directory for exported files.
- Exporting a single snapshot now does not modify current animation range.
A couple of feature creation bugs fixed:
- Fixed incorrectly creating a conjugate isochron feature when creating a mid-ocean ridge feature is created.
- Fixed incorrectly adding a 'reconstruction' plate ID and conjugate plate ID to a new mid-ocean ridge feature.
GPlates 1.1.1 compiles and runs on Windows 7/Vista/XP, Linux and MacOS X. Download GPlates 1.1.1 from the Download page.
GPlates-compatible data have been made available. For more information, see the Download page.