What's new in version 1.5:-
- Save and restore your sessions with project files.
New kinematics tool:
- Displays table of latitude, longitude, velocity, and velocity-related quantities for a given lat-lon point, plate ID, and range of times.
- Displays graph of above quantities against time.
- Exports table to text file.
- Kinematic tool settings dialog to change details of the velocity calcliations.
- Kinematic tool settings are saved in user preferences.
- Auto-fills point data from focussed feature.
- Auto-fills time ranges from animation settings.
- Import and export GeoJSON format feature collections.
...and other changes listed in the CHANGELOG file in the GPlates source-code releases.
GPlates 1.5 compiles and runs on Windows 7/8/8.1, Linux and MacOS X. Download GPlates 1.5 from the Download page.
GPlates-compatible data have been made available. For more information, see the Download page.